Friday, June 10, 2005

Back in the Fray

I must get back into the fray and voice some of my opinions, but now is not the time. Nice weather and a long list of chores have kept the Zealot from sharing any of his rants.

I will say that the Dirty Dozen (+2), you know the fourteen US Senators who feel that they control the world (and define "extraordinary circumstances"), have me a bit overdone, so-to-speak. I am vowing to unseat my "representative" culprit (Mike DeWine, or as we say...Duh-Wine) in his 2006 primary bid. More on that to come...especially if Rehnquist retires.

And thank God for Howard Dean. Am I the only conservative who feels that way? No.

Lastly, I will end with a promise to be more punctual in my posting and with a quote that I find very provocative, yet dripping of common sense: "You don't have suspects who are innocent of a crime. That is contradictory. If a person is innocent of a crime, then he is not a suspect." -Edwin Meese.

No comments: